MEDIA GUEST QUESTIONS
I live in Vancouver, Washington and am on Pacific time.
360-949-0829 (call or text)
Download – Word Document (Right click to save)
I live in Vancouver, Washington and am on Pacific time
Questions with Patty Grasher
1. What was your inspiration for writing a city guidebook for Vancouver, Washington?(1- 2 min to answer)
2. What are some of the most memorable experiences you’ve had while researching and writing your guidebook, and how have they influenced your work? (2-4 min to answer)
3. What are some of the key challenges you faced when researching and writing the guidebook, and how did you overcome them? (2-3 min to answer)
4. How did you decide which local destinations to include in your guidebook, and what criteria did you use to evaluate them? (2 min to answer)
5. How do you approach the task of updating and revising your guidebook, and what strategies do you use to keep your content fresh and relevant?
(2 min to answer)
6. You mentioned that you have ten surprising ways a reader could use a local guidebook even if they have been a resident for many years. What are they?(2 min to answer)
7. Why would someone pick up your book when they can get most of this information for free online or in local visitor guide magazine? (2 min to answer)
8. How can listeners find more about you and obtain your free Local Adventure Guide?(2 min to answer)